Optimal water management in light of climate changes is an unavoidable obligation to
create a sustainable environment.
Adopting the notion of strategic cooperation and common interests as a groundwork for addressing
climate consequences and food security concerns in order to accomplish the goals of sustainable
The conference aim to :-
- Addressing the challenges of climate change by implementing optimal water management strategies.
- The preservation of biodiversity and viability of dry-land ecosystems.
- Making use of renewable energy technology to reduce pollution and the effects of global warming.
- Sustainability of water resources to enhance food security and overcome water scarcity.
- Combating desertification through the construction of irrigation systems within the context
of sustainable development.
- Sustainable development of water resources and ecosystems.
- Management of water resources in arid and semi-arid regions.
- Modern techniques for water harvesting and conserving in dry regions.
- Water quality and biodiversity.